Anyone else due 31st January or thereabouts?

Tootsmaloy

Reaction score
Hiya,

Is anyone else due on 31st January or thereabouts? I don't have a bump buddy and would really like one!!

xxx

I'm due the 30th Januray as well. X

Im due round this time too.

Michelle. x

Wow 2 people with the same due date lol!

I'm still so nervous something's going to go wrong I need to try and relax. When is everyone's scan? Mine is Friday I've had early scans that put me a week behind but they still haven't changed my due date xx

I'm abroad so it's a bit different for me. Had a lovely scan at 10 weeks and saw heartbeat and little bub looking like Casper the friendly ghost waving hehe! My next is an appointment with a midwife on 30th July for bloods and a weigh in, then 30th August when we have a scan and find out the sex! My mum will be over visiting then too so it's nice timing.

I'm still worrying of course, but not crazily, I don't think it helps. At least now my queasiness has gone and bloating. We're flying to the UK for a wedding on Friday and thankfully my dress fits fine :)

Ive got my scan on the 23rd july, had an early one at 6wks and all fine then but i cant wait for this next one to make sure all is still fine. I have suffered a lot so far with sickness but hopefully its pasing now.

Michelle. x

I've got my scan on the 22nd I will be 12+4 then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back