Anyone else a major worrier?!

purple_pianos

Reaction score
I've always been a worry-wart so why I thought pregnancy would be any different I've no idea! Thought it would get better after 12 weeks but managing to worry bout everything!

My latest worry is that baby has started kicking (I think) but I worry im feeling it too much (am only 18 wks) so worried there isn't enough amniotic fluid or the womb isn't high enough.. But if baby didn't kick I'd worry something was wrong!

Then with the spotting yesterday there are extra worries

Then I worry my (small!) bump has shrunk!

Finally I worry all this worrying might not be good for baby.... Aaahhh!

Anyone else the day or am I just going mad?!

Rachxx

Reading this I feel like I'm reading something I've written, I am the worlds worst worrier, but I've gotten to a point where I just think what will be will be and no amount of worrying is going to change that.
I do come on here a lot and ask silly questions but then people put my mind at rest and I move onto the next thing to worry about.
Nothing that we do will be able to change anything that may go wrong, so I'm learning to enjoy my pregnancy now (almost 22weeks), but only just now. :)

Hope you manage to calm yourself down and work things out.

Carlee x

I also pretty much feel like I could have written this, aha.
I go from one worry to the next. I thought after the 12 week mark, I'd calm down... Nope, I'm telling myself now that after my 20 week scan, then my nerves will go away but I'm pretty damn sure I'm kidding myself on that one too!
Did you find out what caused the spotting? x

After I had my 12 week scan I began to worry less then when I was about 15 weeks a friend of mine found out (at her 20 week scan) that her baby had major complications and ended up having a termination at 23 weeks. Now I can't wait to get my 20 week scan out the way! Hoping I will settle into my pregnancy a little more then. Only 2 more sleeps til my 20 week scan :)

Me! I could have written this too... Its the waiting for the next stage all the time! This week my worry is that I'm leaking amniotic fluid because I feel well (tmi alert) very wet downstairs a lot... Unlikely I know and Google is NOT our friend!

Hope we can all chill more as time progresses, I'd love to think I will but... Well I can hope!

Happy, healthy pregnancies to you all xx

Glad im not the only one, been worrying more and more this week about scan on tuesday convinced somethings going to be wrong, even talked myself out of getting a gorgeous crib that was a real bargain just incase. Now sitting feeling really silly and wish id bought it! Sorry to say though you wont stop worrying once babies born it just gets worse lol x

Glad it's not just me my mum keeps trying to show me travel systems and nursery furniture and I really don't want to look like its tempting fate!!! I calmed slightly at the 12 wk scan now I've been ill has made me worry again I'm hoping we will hear a nice strong heartbeat on Thursday and that will calm me down slightly!!! What would we do without this forum really??? Xx

I also have worried all the way through come on October x

So glad it's not just me then!

Don't know what caused spotting, dr listened to heartbeat and said all sounded good but have a scan tomorrow to check.

I also hope I'll be better after 20week scan.. But not convinced I will be. Need to take the attitude a lot of you do, I know what will be will be.. Yet my brain still likes worrying about it! Xx

Im just the same i worried so much at my 12wk scan i gave myself a panic attack and cudnt even sit in the waiting rm!!

I thought that i wud be clamer now aswell but nope that isnt the case im now worrying about the next one!! Hopefully i wont be so bad nxt time tho very embrassing.

Michelle. x

Same as the others, i could have written your post!!! I did a thread about an aching bump this week :-/

People tell me that its because i had 4 mc before this pg, but im well past the stage of when i mc before and everything looks normal so i don't think its a good excuse!!!

I also posted a bricking it thread just before my 20week scan and its amazing how many others feel the same. We didn't sleep a wink the night before.

At least you can cross off "worrying about worrying" off the list :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back