anyone eles really missing there bump ??

hayels

Reaction score
Am really missing being pregnant dont get me wrong am so happy Harry finally here but I feel a little sad about not being pregnant any more am really missing feeling him wriggle in my tummy. Miss that he was all mine when he was in there and now I have to share him and I miss the excitement of waiting for labour to start wondering what to expect even tho my labour was hell am sad the fact its all over and done with. Anyone else feel like this..is it normal xx

Yes, I felt the same too for the first few weeks - I think its completely natural. I had such a great pregnancy too...in fact, even now, 8 weeks on, I wish he was still tucked away in there sometimes :) xx

I felt the same, especially as James was a very vocal (aka screamy) baby!

I missed the days when I had him all safely tucked up and looked after without the minefield of actually having to look after him :lol:

Now I cannot even remember being pregnant. I know that I loved practically every second and had a lovely pregnancy but I can't remember the feeling of having baby inside??

xxxxxx

I was the same. I remember hubby and I crying one night in bed cos we missed my bump so much!!! It passed though within a couple of weeks.

Like carnat says tho, I can't even remember what it felt like to be pregnant anymore. Can't remember the movements and it feels like it was someone else!

I'm the same. I get moments where i really miss her being in my tummy and all mine. Now I have to share her. Really, its all very special and magical - pregnancy, labour and then the little baby who was inside your tummy for 9 months is finally here. Its totally amazing. I feel rather like superwoman! lol

So glad I read this! I was sobbing last night about missing bump. Set off by the fact it's our last mw app today and it really feels like the end of the chapter ( best thing is I'm not really that keen on mw lol!). I love having Joshua here and for 9 months that was all I wanted, I guess it just takes a bit of getting used to.

Totally normal hayley x

Yourll just have to go again hun , he he xx

Ha its crazy I went out shopping yesterday and waa really jealous every time I saw some one with a bump xx

I solved the feeling by deciding to have another one :)

I had this once I was born. I even swear I felt some twinges in there!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Yes! And I spent most of the pregnancy wanting it done with.
I really miss having my own time and so jealous of pregnant women who get to go through labour (I didn't even have a straight forward labour but I'd love to do it again) x

Last edited:
i'm still missing it and lo is 4 weeks today! i LOVE having her here obviously, but the pregnancy is such a wonderful time, and even the labour, which i swore id never do again cos of the unbelievable pain, I think of now as a magical experience! lol x

Yer am still missing it and Harry will be 4 weeks tomorrow. It's crazy I can see now how some people end up pregnant again really quickly x

Me too! Crazy isnt it...that having a baby can make you instantly broody all over again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back