Anyone Due on or around the 5th July?

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Kelly G, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Kelly G

Kelly G Well-Known Member

K

#1 Kelly G, Nov 19, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  2. sasswa

sasswa Well-Known Member

Hey Kels,

I'm due on 6 July.

This is attempt number 2 for me and hubby - this time we didn't try though just happened by accident. Miscarried in July at 7 weeks so I'm slowly creeping past that point now - come on bubby, keep growing!

How you feeling?

To be honest, I feel a hell of a load better this time round. Very nauseous and tired but as long as I eat frequently and small amounts I'm fine. My boobs haven't been nearly as sore this time either.....we're not that excited this time round either (considering what happened last time too) and also it's happened at such a pain in the a*$e time too as we were heading to Australia pemanently early next year.....we still are but we have to hurry up this time as I can't fly beyond 7 months. I also won't be able to get work (being pregnant and all) so it's an added stress once we get there.....ah well.

Keep in touch,

Sass

3. Kelly G

Kelly G Well-Known Member

Hi
    Thankyou so much for your reply! Haven't had many :( !
    I have been feeling pretty much the same, morning sickness is unbearable some days then others its not too bad! I suffered an etopic pregnancy 2 years ago at 6 wks so i kno how distressing it can be to go through something like that! Im coming upto 8 wks now (if my dates are correct) so im confident this pregnancy will be fine! Im not over excited about this pregnancy yet (think im still getting used to it) but im sure i will be as soon as i see the scan an hear its little heartbeat! My booking in appointment is the 9th dec when im 10 wks and my scan will be 2 weeks after that!
    Have u had any appointments yet? How did they go?

Please keep in touch, would love to hear how things go

4. prickleyfairy

prickleyfairy Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'am 24 years old and am 9 weeks pregnant with my 1st child......I am due just before July-26th June.....but you never know, it may be born in July.

I've just had my first appointment with my midwife...just filling in forms. I now have my first scan booked for the 15th December.....am getting excited, i'am sure it will make everthing seem more real!!!

Hope you are both well

Amy

5. sasswa

sasswa Well-Known Member

Hi girls,

I feeling fine - still bloody nauseous and one pathetic vomit but other than that - ok!

I spoke to my GP when I was 6 weeks to advise I was pregnant again and he said he'll put the forms in to the midwives/hospital etc.....I've had nothing as yet to indicate when I'm having an appointment or scan or anything, so I'm just sitting tight.

Hubby mentioned we get something sent in the post (lots of forms) as last time, post miscarriage, the forms arrived in the post with my appointment/scan info - they hadn't been informed that I'd miscarried. So he hid them from me so I wouldn't be upset - bless him. At that stage I was 7 weeks, so I'm hoping they arrive soon!! I really really want to have a scan or something pre-Xmas.

Also, I want my dates confirmed.....I swear to god I'm either having twins or am further than I am!

Gotta run, get ready for work -

Sass

6. Louise0410

Louise0410 Well-Known Member

Heya! im due on the 7th of july