Anyone due march 24th :)

Mummytobe1992

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this whole forum just joined I'm expecting my first baby girl on march the 24th also having bad morning sickness ATM anyone else in the same boat? Xx

Welcome Hun :) my morning sickness stopped about 26 weeks although does rear it's ugly head occasionally xx

Welcome ! My sickness stopped around 16 weeks hopefully yours will begin to subside over the next few weeks.........I'm due 6th March I'm having a boy....don't forget to add your name to the tri 3 roll call.

Last edited:
i'm due 22nd march! welcome hun :)

I'm finding that morning sickness has come back last few days too, how strange.

Hope it goes away soon. xx

Hello :wave: I'm due in March too! (the 9th to be precise).

The sickness has subsided for me thank goodness, but occasionally rears it's ugly head. I'm sure it'll be the same for you very soon!

Don't forget to get yourself on the 'March 2012 babies' roll call.. we're all a friendly bunch and will be gentle with you :hugs:

Hi. x
Sorry not had the morning sickness but I am having a c-section on 23rd March. xxx

I am due March 25th, and occaisionally have the dreaded sickness too. This is particularly when I smell something really whiffy or see something that I don't like.
Welcome to PF... everyone here is BRILLIANT and so unbelievably supportive. xxx

Hey I'm due on 24th march. I've had no sickness at all thankfully, just a load of heartburn! Congrats!! X

I'm due 28th Feb but I feel your pain IV still got morning sickness, xx

nice to meet you all :D .. yes morning sickness for me has only just hit at 26 weeks im 30 weeks on saturday and just seems to be getting worser oh i hope it does subside :(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back