Anyone decipher this?

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
40+6 today.

Sweep just about done, but she said cervix was still high and posterior but because I'd had a baby before it was 1cm open so she could just about do it she said. No idea how effective it will be as it took all of about 3 seconds lol.

I can't really read her writing about effacement or whatever the bit after it says. She said baby was quite high, 3/5ths engaged but he likely won't engage till labor as its my second.

Induction booked for next Wednesday, although she said she thinks ill probably do it on my own before then.

Really hoping to avoid being induced this time round as I had my hopes set on a water birth this time and not another induction. Also dreading leaving my 15 month old for god knows how many days. I was in for 5 days when they induced me with him.

Sweep was done about 11am this morning. Had some tightenings and some yellowy mucus but I've been having both of those for weeks now so no change really.

I've had irregular contractions since Sunday but nothing much really. None today since sweep :sad:

Getting very fed up now.

20210722_114013.jpg

So exciting!!! Hope you have a smooth birth before they want to induce you! I can't understand what she wrote, but you got most of it I think!x

So exciting!!! Hope you have a smooth birth before they want to induce you! I can't understand what she wrote, but you got most of it I think!x

Thank you!

Been sick as a dog all day. D&V, room spinning can't keep fluids down. Rang triage, don't have anywhere to put me so told me to ring GP to see if they prescribe something over the phone. Still waiting for the on call Dr to ring back. Feel awful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back