anyone cr@pping it yet?

Kimbo

Reaction score
i am!
not so much the pain, but the whole change.
the thought that there's a baby inside me with working bits and pieces! and its gotta come out whether i like it or not!
dont get me wrong, i cant wait to have her, its just a scary thought to think that one drunken night has given me a little girl!
can't believe how quick time has gone too. it's been 7 months since i joined this forum and baby's gone from 2 cells into a fully functional human being!
i thought 9 months was ages, it's obviously not when it's happening to you!
i feel like i've been pregnant 2 weeks, but in 11 weeks she'll be here! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am :wave:

i might have to have c-section at 37 weeks so although baby will be here under normal circumstances in 8 weeks it might al happen as early as 5 weeks time :shock:

Am sure we will all cope. But is does scare the crap out of me some days.

i think this thread is my fault lol.. freaking kim out by saying omg.. if it comes early like charl i only got 7 weeks left lol...:)

sorry kimmy!

I think deep down, I was thinking this one would come at 32weeks too. Now it hasn't i just thinkI'm gonna be pregnant forever.

I was lying awake last night thinking we were mad for doing it all again, it is such hard work, physically and mentally. I think I'd blocked all the bad bits out but posting, and reading other posts, it's flooding back and now, yes Kim, am cr@pping myself.

Oh and I don't mean the birth at all, just the actual baby.

I still don't quite realise whats happening. Sometimes I look at my belly moving and think 'there s a REAL baby in there' it shocks me everytime i really think about it!

Its going to be odd holding the baby and thinking this is MY baby if you know what i mean!! Then again after pushing her out i'm sure i'll remember!

lisa&alex said:
i think this thread is my fault lol.. freaking kim out by saying omg.. if it comes early like charl i only got 7 weeks left lol...:)

sorry kimmy!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I had that when the mw said she couldn't see me making it much past 38 weeks... and I thought OMG that's only 8 weeks left, and I haven't got a cot or maternity bag packed and well men are pretty useless at these things, my parents can't speak much Spanish so I could just see them trying to ascertain what breast pads are...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I actually got so freaked out, I went out and got all the bits and bobs for hospital on Saturday... like breast pads (to which DH replied what are they and why do I need two boxes.. :roll:) and night time thin sanitary towels (try explaining THAT to a man) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

annem said:
Its going to be odd holding the baby and thinking this is MY baby if you know what i mean!! Then again after pushing her out i'm sure i'll remember!

No... its very surreal.. you pop em out, they get placed in your arms and you think OMG IS THAT MINE.... WHAT HAVE I DONE... but not in a bad way... :) You also start envisaging what would happen if she got drunk, or took drugs, or had a car accident....(even though they can't even support their heads yet :rotfl:) thats when the overwhelming love and protection kicks in... But at first its just really odd... and you keep thinking someone going to come along and take it away... like you are just babysitting or something.. :think:

I am definitely getting very scared and worrying about all sorts. More so now that they are giving me a c section and bringing the birth forward. I should find out the date this afternoon, so in theory I could Jenifer in my arms in just over 2 weeks. Nearly everything is sorted (except me) and I feel like I'm not ready for motherhood. I know nearly everyone goes through that the first time, but this is the first time it's actually felt real for me.

I'm finding myself waking up at odd hours thinking in a panic, "OH MY GOT I'M HAVING A BABY!"

I remember with Harry how absolutely impossible it was for me to visualise actually having the baby there in my arms....it all just seemed so surreal. I expected that it would seem different 2nd time round, but it's not at all and I'm once again having those surreal - can't quite visualise it - moments! I know what to expect this time, but as always no 2 births are the same, so as the time is drawing closer I'm getting more anxious. It's such an exciting time though, and I really can't wait to meet baby. I keep having dreams about it now! Last night it was a boy again....seems to change all the time :D

We went to Mothercare yesterday and ordered one of those Phil and Teds double buggies....my god they're expensive, but my friend, who's just had a little one, has one and I just absolutely loved it....such a clever concept and the fact that it'll change back to a single buggy is just great!

Ooooooh I'm so excited now!

I'm bricking it now! I have moments where I think everything will be brilliant and then I have moments where I think OMG what on earth am I doing!?

I've tried not to think too much about the actual birth cos I'm crap at pain and I start my antenatal classes next week so I imagine I'm gonna have to start thinking about it then. :lol:

I am so looking forward to it but again at the same time find it all a bit awesome :shock:
It was talking to my friend today and she said, "well as of tomorrow the baby could be here in 3-6weeks". I first thought she must be wrong but then realisation that it could be hit me- OMG! Even writing this now I've got the urge to run round in circles preparing- but I don't know where to start!!!! :shock:

I am not worried about giving birth- more just the reponsibility of looking after her when she is here and what if we don't know what to do....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back