Anyone conceive while taking soy isoflavones? I would love to here your stories

Missbx

Reaction score
Hello just popping in from TTC. I've got 60+day cycles and have been useing agnus Castus since the middle of jan I've had 1 (41day cycle)since then so I don't think it's working I don't have ovulation pain :(
I've got 100mg capsules coming in the post.

I'm going to try soy this cycle when Af decides to show her face! Been ttc since July

I would like everyone's stories on it if you have tried it did it work?

1.did you get ovulation pain before trying soy isoflavones? If not did you feel ovulation pain when taking it?

2. How many soy did you take and what cycle days?

3. Did you have any side effects?

4. Did you have long cycles ?

5. How many months did it take you to conceive on soy?

Sorry for so may questions I'm excited to try them and I know they don't work for everyone I just thought it would be helpful for other people who have long cycles etc x

Thanks ladies x

Last edited:
Ha ha - I was asking the tri 2 and 3 ladies this the other day, lol..... but i was seeing if anyone had used it and held on to their bean as I used it twice and had miscarriages and reading up it seemed to be quite common to miscarry a pregnancy after conceiving with soy - but it seems that the stats are no more that miscarriages without soy! and I had already had one mc before using the soy - so I am up for another shot at it. I am taking it CD5-9 :) It made me ov 2 days early when I used it CD3-7 before!

have u seen ur gp? they would probably help you and give you something to regualate you i didnt have a cycle for 110 days last year an got sent to a gyneacologist x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back