Anyone bought anything???

hayes

Reaction score
Anyone bought baby/maternity stuff even tho they arent pg??

Im tempted but i dont wana bring any bad luck!!

Michelle. x

yep! bought a zebra padded snow suit & some humphries corner all in ones as they were in a mothercare sale x

I am also tempted but I am the same I do not want to bring bad luck, I am looking forward to the day I can - and when I can bank account beware!!!

xx

Im the same i really wana get stuff but im too scared and we are currently having building work going on and loads of decorating so shouldnt anyway but i sooooo cant wait till i can.

Michelle. x

Iv got a couple of maternity outfuts from sales but not bought any baby stuff yet. The day i get my bfp il b out feedin my buyin addiction lol xx

I have got lots of stuff, all neutral that i buy in the sales!!

Too scared to buy baby stuff but when I buy clothes I see if it could adapt to maternity!! xx

Ive been buying loads of stuff but it's for my sons partner she's due in April, yep I'm going to be a granny & I'm trying to concive myself!!! Ill be a young granny ;-) my son is 20 I had him when I was 18, everyone keeps saying "it'll be they baby u couldnt have" aggggggg drives me mad!!!

Ooooohhhh girlies im tempted now too get a few maternity clothes, and maybe sum small bits for baby will have to see how the results go at drs tomoz.

Michelle. x

I've got loads of cloth nappies, a few clothes, a changing unit (was given to me) some bottles and a lush pacapod changing bag.

I keep almost buying maternity bras as my boobs get SO swollen and sore in my 2ww that I figure they'd make me more comfortable.

on a similair note, has anyone started planning the nursery? We only have a little 2bed, so for the first year Bubs will be in with us, so I've been designing a little nook and doing a mood board. Am I the only crazy person lol?

Whats a mood board?? Am i being really thick??

I am planning my whole house lol, we bought a 2bed bungalow and we are right in the middle of building an extension which will give us a bigger kitchen and an extra bedroom with ensuite(for us!) aswell as a conservatory at the back to make a big lounge/diner!!! Cant wait to make one of the 'spare' rooms into a nursery!!!

Michelle. x

Don't know if this counts, but I've been watching lots of programmes like Supernanny and The Worlds Strictest Parents to pick up parenting tips! Maybe a bit premature...!! lol! xx

Lol yea i guess its best to start early altho ive been working with children for the past 11yrs so i think ive prob seen or heard everything possible but cant wait to be doing it all myself soon.

Michelle. x

Hi,
I haven't bought anything re
; maternity / baby. I'm too freaked out and i think that would only jinx me. I do fantasize how I would tell the relatives and my friends though.

lol no not beeing thick hun, a mood board is where you stick picctures, swatches, colours & notes showing what you want x

Lol I bought a maternity bra and a box of nap pies when we found out we were preg last time, havent bought anything since, but planning what I would like the nursery to look like lol, and have been considering buying some numeral stuff in the sales..... Lol good to know I'm not nuts ha ha xxx

Oh right that sounds like a good idea doodles lol, im trying to ignore all my longings to buy things and think im guna try and wait till i get my bfp just hope thats soon!!!!

Michelle.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back