Anyone bought a made to measure mattress?

Chrissi

Reaction score
I went to kiddicare with grandparent-inlaws today. We went to buy the mattress for our Boori cot bed, to only find out a standard one doesn't fit!! We have to have a boori one for it. We and hubby's grandparents want the best mattress, but I'm not paying over £200 just because it says Boori on it!
We've built a mattress online, by combining some of the best mattress qualities for £152 which is a bargain really! Although I'd much prefer if the kiddicare one would fit!!
Anyone else done this? Xx

what about just googling the measurements + cot mattress and see what comes up? You might find there's some for sale at the right size without having to get a made to measure xx

Hi, I've already searched but thankyou. I just wanted to know if anyone else had bought a made to measure mattress, as I wanted to know the quality. I wanted to spend the money on comfort rather than the brand name if you know what I mean xx

A friend of mine is passing me on details of the place he used, said they are really high quality, use the good materials etc and are well priced, as generally you would think made to measure really expensive. We have a boori cot bed too and I was looking at the John Lewis mattress, ours is 132 X 77, but I will wait to see the details of this other place, can post a link when I have it x

Hi, we got ours delivered on Tuesday, only took a week. We got it with an extra mattress cover aswell and cost £189
We used www.babywise.co.uk
We selected rounded corners by mistake and rang us to check if we were sure that's what it was. Would've been a costly mistake if they hadn't called! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back