Anyone been to Italy??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kmac, Jan 14, 2008.

1. kmac

kmac Well-Known Member

Hi All!

We have just booked flights to Pisa in July (total bargain on Ryanair!!) but have no idea where to stay - not in Pisa itself but in the surrounding area.

People at work have already suggested Lucca. Anyone been there and know of a good hotel / guest house?
    Also thinking about the Cinque Terre - anyone been there with any suggestions??

Or anywhere else?

2. sarafet

sarafet Well-Known Member

hi hun,

i've been to italy, not sure about hotels though as i stayed with friends in pistoia.

went to tuscany, pisa and florence though, absolutely stunning :cheer:

sarah xx

*meant to say - when we went to florence i was so confused as to why we were headed to a place which was sign posted as 'firenze' :rotfl: that's florence btw :roll: took me half the trip to work that out.. :doh:

3. rusks

rusks Well-Known Member

We're going to tuscany in may for our honeymoon and flying to pisa too so be interested to hear everyones opinions. :cheer:

we also been to venice - trip of a lifetime loved it. :dance:

4. sam96031

sam96031 Well-Known Member

weve been to piza and rome but no advice as we were on a cruise so didnt need to stay in a hotel

5. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hi

Just thought ide say im jelous i have tons of family in Italy that i have never met!!! But i got to learn Italian first :? really wish my Grandpa taught my dad who would of taught us!!
    I would LOVE to go there !!! hope you have a blast