anyone as daft as me?

Baileys-Angel

Reaction score
hey all
just been chuckling to myself. i am due to ov on friday. got in from work last night and had an agnus castus tablet, vit b6, folic acid, tsp magic medicine and tablespoon of honey!!
does anyone else do all these things too?? :lol:

Hey

I take Agnus Castus, Folic Acid, Evening Primrose Capsules and a Mult Vit (just to make sure lol) every day.

Must get me some honey next time i go shopping tho, feel i'm missing out :lol:

Good Luck :hug:

I made my 20 year old daughter look at my pee stick at all the windows in the house today as I was sure I could see a line!!! She is back from uni and is now really worried I have lost my marbles....... she even offered to pee on one herself the same time as me so that I wouldnt know whose was whose to prove I just have lines in my eyes!!!! :oops:

Think I might be loosing it ladies........ and this in a month when I already know I have little or no chance of being pregnant!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh yes and son is now more ashamed to buy a pair of tweasers than a pregnancy test as I buy so many when we are out shopping!! At 17 I'm sure it is not health for him to know the sensitivity of each and every make!!!

:rotfl: ROM, I like that the whole family are involved :)

In the mornings I take 7.5ml of a specially prepared herbal medicine, which tastes awful and 10 drops of agnus castus in water. In the evenings I take more disguisting tasting herbal stuff, one solgar super vitamin and a fish oil tablet :D

I've never heard of honey prior to Ov, is that also to increase CM?

:rotfl: @ ROM! Your son is going to end up in therapy at this rate! Your daughter sounds sensible - though it's all starting to sound a bit Ab Fab - you can just imagine Eddie running around with a pee stick, and Saffy sighing in the background! :rotfl:

I take a multivitamin every day, but then I always have done. It's just that I switched to a pre-conception one with folic acid. If anything, I've reduced the stuff I take - I don't touch echinacea any more.

I suppose I do vary my diet a bit depending on the stage of the cycle now - I cut down oily fish to two portions a week after ov, just in case (normally I'd eat 4-5 portions a week, at least), and I consciously eat more natural yoghurt in the ten days before ov - but then, the milkman delivers yoghurt every week anyway, so it's more of, rather than sth new. I guess I just make more smoothies! I mix up my own seed/nut mix for snacking on, and I do always add brazils now (didn't always before as they're more expensive than other nuts!). I also include more pumpkin seeds (omega 3 and 6). I usually dry the seeds myself too - it's actually cheaper to buy a pumpkin than a pack of seeds, and you can roast the pumpkin for dinner, before drying the seeds for a snack later...

Oh, and if we go out, I eat veggie now. I used to most of the time anyway, as you never know where the meat has come from (we eat only organic at home). I'm worried about the growth hormones that some farmers inject their animals with.

I hadn't heard of honey being used before ov either - but as I have honey on my yoghurt, and occasionally on my porridge if I've been for a run first (for the fast-release energy), then I guess I'm already having some! :lol:

hey ladies
ha ha i signed up to some internet email thingie and was getting emails from a "beth killey". i think is some advertising thing for a book. one email suggested the tbsp of honey to increase cm and also lots of water too. every little helps :D

hey ladies
ha ha i signed up to some internet email thingie and was getting emails from a "beth killey". i think is some advertising thing for a book. one email suggested the tbsp of honey to increase cm and also lots of water too. every little helps :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back