anyone 1-5 weeks preg????

vicxxx

Reaction score
hi all just wondering if anyone is around 1-5weeks preg to see how you feeling and symptoms ect? please share I have just found out I'm preg and think 5-6 weeks but not sure for defo and only feeling is sore boobs m headaches......

im 4-5 weeks i think. i have sore boobs, the odd headache and thats it. slight sickly feeling but wouldnt call it nausea

I think I'm 5 weeks. Waiting for dating scan as I miscarried late last month and haven't had a cycle in between. I've got sore boobs, and like jojo84 a slight sickly feeling. Also a low immune system.

I've only had sore boobs since I found out I was pregnant and I'm around 6-7wks. Past couple of weeks I've even really tired, hungry and peeing a lot xx

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow :) I've had symptoms since 12dpo. They keep changing but they included:

AF like cramps
Sickness but no vomiting
Tiredness
sore throat
sore boobs/nipples

xxx

I just turned 6 weeks today. I have been extremely nauseous today and yesterday, and so so fatigued I find it very difficult to stay awake at work all day! Slightly sore nipples, light period type pains every now and again and diarrhoea (sorry tmi!) which I read is what some women get instead of sickness. Congratulations on your little bean! :)

XxX

I am just over 4 weeks. I have extreme tiredness and heightened sense of smell x

jojo84 our edd are 1 day apart :)

Ooh exciting! Although I'm being cautious with it... Terrified I MC :(

me to jojo I had a mc in may at 5 weeks so I'm still very nervous but I'm hoping that the fact that I caught again next cycle is a good sign and I have a sticky bean.

Fx we all have a happy healthy 9 months x

Hi girls, I'm 4 weeks along. Only found out 3 days ago! I had cramps/bloating from 2 dpo, 1 day when I noticed some milky cm and then had funny breathing from about 7/8 dpo (like breathingore deeply for no reason). I also had a couple of spots on my face which came a bit early for them to be my period (maybe 7/8 dpo). I still have the cramps, like a medium AF pain which is constant throughout the day after eating brekkie. I still have a bit of the breathing thing - I'm just breathing more deeply. I've had 2 MCs so also a bit paranoid about it happening again especially as the doc I saw said I could have more before I get a healthy pregnancy. But, I kinda feel 3rd time lucky right?! Plus this time is the first time I've felt tinges of sickness. And the first time I got implantation bleeding at 10/11 dpo. So fingers crossed it's sticky. Oh, I also need the loo loads more than normal!

I am 5+2 and I feel a lot more tired than I normally would. Have tender boobs and feel sickly on and off especially if I get hungry. I am also now very bloated in the evenings x

Oh yeah I forgot the tiredness! I'm usually a night owl but keep thinking during the day how it would be nice to curl up and have a nap...

just want to add bloating on to my list of symptoms, today I look like I'm about 5 months already lol

Last edited:
I'll join you on the bloating! Don't think I'm going to look great in my bikini when I go on hold in 2 weeks!

I'm 5 weeks today and don't have many symptoms yet. Just a bit bloated, a bit tired. When I was pregnant last time, I didn't really get any symptoms until I was 6-7 weeks along x

I'm not feeling too good at all at the moment, might get my first spew soon :-/

I'm feeling tired and getting nipping/shooting pains in my stomach!! 12 hour working shifts don't help either xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back