Anymore babies yet?

Hi peeps - not been on since last Wednesday - how the heck did I manage that?!
Finally got our new house sorted, moved in Thursday, been painting over the weekend, only bathroom, kitchen and bursery left to do, sorted the bills out, started writing 'new home' cards and feel happy!

Done my leg in though coz I didn't listen to my physio :roll: Ooops.

Has there been anymore births? Just trying to catch up with the posts at the moment but missed you all so wanted to say HI first lol.

xxxxx

me neither!! bump still here!! grrr so frustrated, although been having dull back ache and period typr cramps for a while so hopefully not to long to wait! there seems to be so many of us ready to pop about now!!!!!! how exciting!!!

I know there does seem like loads! I know there will be when I 'pop'. Quite a few people are due around end of Jan when I am.

Bet you girls can't wait! :D

Minikins had her baby - a boy, he's gorgeous.

See him on 'announce your new arrival' dont you just wanna take him home and keep him?! :D

im still here too getting very impatient with my little one :cry:

i swear the first thing i am going to do is tell here i love her and ask what took her so long!

xxx

I agree, hes gorgeous!!!! they all are soooo yummy!!!! (well all babies are yummy arent they!!!!!)
very excited now, keep checking every day to see if there has been any new arrivals!! love hearing about babies being born!!!

It's great when people post their pictures, I love seeing them. I'm gonna post loads of my little pudding!!

Hope we'll be seeing a few of your little Jayden/Jamie soon!!

LOL yea hopefully Kim!!!! by next week i probley would have thought of something different!!!! guess ill have to wait till he arrives! who knows he may not even look like a jayden or a jamie, he might look like a ... percy... or fred!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back