Anybody with fine hair?

Eveadel

Reaction score
I have really fine hair and not much of it. Since having Isabella it has got even less. Im really worried that is will be transparent within 5 years or if I have another baby. What products do you use on your hair to give it more body?

You could try highlights as it seems to thicken the hair up....tho definitely get it done at a good hairdressers :D

Having some layers cut into it might help make it appear fuller and thicker but if you don't want it cut then just try out some different volumising shampoos and conditioners. My hair has really thinned out too since I had Isaac but my hair was very thick before so now its not too bad although I wouldn't want it any thinner tbh.

This is quite a serious worry for me. My DH bought some hair extensions for me which I put in myself but my hair is going really fine I have to be careful that they dont show through.

I have to be very careful with layers as they can make my hair look even thinner.

lou said:
Having some layers cut into it might help make it appear fuller and thicker

My hairdresser said putting layers into fine hair is a bad idea as the cut away bits will make the hair seem thinner. She put a sweeping fringe on mine and made the ends flick out to make it go round my face better and give it more shape and the idea of more volume.

TBH, your best bet, is to get an appointment in a really good hairdressers, ask for some Highlights and low lights to enhance the appearance of volume, also have you considered having a different style/length? Any hairdresser worth there money, will be able to give you the perfect CUT to make it appaer much thicker...

Hope this helps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back