Anybody had problems with nappy rash after swapping nappy brand?

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
I've had Mia in pampers or huggies since birth but with the mounting costs and the amount of poop we get now I thought I'd try Asdas little angels as they had good reviews. But it was since then Mia's nappy rash got bad and I didn't think anything of until until a friend asked how I was getting on with them as they had given their little one bad nappy rash. Anyone experienced this?

We use little angels and tesco's and never had nappy rash. Maybe they just dont agree with little mia? Xx

tapatalking

we use little angels and Aldi's and haven't had any nappy rash at all yet, it could be the swapping of brands not necessarily the brands themselves

Yeah I did wonder if it was the swapping or it could be her teeth as she's currently cutting two and it makes her have bad nappies. The nappy rash is now clearing up so I will see how it goes!! X

We swapped from Pampers to Little Angels. No nappy rash here xx

tried asda but daughter got bad nappy rash thought we were only ones! X

O got terrible nappy rash with little angels.
Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I always used Huggies, but as they have stopped making them I tried Little Angels and my lo got nappy rash for the first time ever. As soon as I put her back in Huggies (i stocked up) it went away again.
I guess different brands suit different bots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back