Anybody had any experience with implantation cramps?

roxyroo

Reaction score
I'm 9DPO and have been feeling tired and dizzy but this afternoon I started getting lower back ache like when you've got diarrhoea and AF type cramps. After a few hours I started getting pain on just the right side sometimes like a dull ache the next like a pinch stabby sensation? Am I just symptom spotting lol ???

Sounds good, but can never tell if it's something else. Fx for you x

How strange! I've just posted on the TTC about this lol an then I thought I would nosey on here and I found this thread lol

I am exactly the same but only 7dpo. I have had other symptoms too. From what I've read on google it may be possible.

I guess it's good that we have both are experiencing this around a similar time!
Do you have any other symptoms? Xx

Ah how crazy! Yeah I've been tired but that could be my kids waking up every night. Also had heartburn but I suffer from that anyway so really it's the dizziness that's puzzling me xx of course I tested with s FRER and it was negative lol keep testing with ICS pretty sure I'm imagining a line! What are your symptoms xxx

Haha.. I'm a poas addict too lol don't worry about the negative it's early :)

My BBs are sore, I leaked colostrum at 6dpo. Last time I did this I got a BFP so I'm hoping I do this time. My daughter is 21 months. I'm tired but again she wakes me up. I've had a few dizzy spells and heartburn as well. I hope it's a good sign for us both!

My back is sore as well.

Good luck Hun! Xx

I had more right sided cramps this afternoon and that's about it today . Checked my CP this morning and it was high and medium and then later it was low and hard so that means nothing lol sure I can see a squinter on my ics but it's probably just the line eye lol x

My implantation cramps were identical to menstrual cramps, I literally thought I was due to come on my period, I had my usual signs, sore boobs, 'period pains' etc and then 4 days after I was due on I tested positive! Good luck hun! Sounds hopeful!!! xxx

I had more right sided cramps this afternoon and that's about it today . Checked my CP this morning and it was high and medium and then later it was low and hard so that means nothing lol sure I can see a squinter on my ics but it's probably just the line eye lol x

Ooh! Have you got pics? Good luck Hun! Xx

I haven't actually Hun . Im holding on to the hope that I didn't get a bfp with my 2nd till 17DPO and I'm only 10 at the moment X

I haven't actually Hun . Im holding on to the hope that I didn't get a bfp with my 2nd till 17DPO and I'm only 10 at the moment X

Ah right. Well good luck :) and let me know if u test again :) xx

Oh I will be on it everyday ha ha lol

Have you tested Hun?

I forgot! Oh well! Roll on tomorrow xz

Yes Hun! Clear blue and an ic BFN nothing! What about you X

I was gutted when I realised lol you're still early Hun. Good luck for tomorrow xx

I will be using my ics throughout the day no doubt lol X

Good luck Hun! Some people get an evening BFP and nothing in the morning. So i hope you do! Xx

This was my lunch time ic X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members