Anybody got pregnant with an older man?

Apple2018

Reaction score
Hi there

Just going on to cycle 5 of ttc at the grand old age of 35. My husband is 13 years older and we are both trying for our first child. Has anyone been pregnant / known anyone to be pregnant with an older man?
He did get someone pregnant in his twenties but that ended in abortion. We just thought now would be an ideal time and we are not getting any younger. Plus, my hubby is not wanting to be like Ronnie Wood or Mick Jagger so he would rather not wait either
Any advice appreciated x

Hi there

Just going on to cycle 5 of ttc at the grand old age of 35. My husband is 13 years older and we are both trying for our first child. Has anyone been pregnant / known anyone to be pregnant with an older man?
He did get someone pregnant in his twenties but that ended in abortion. We just thought now would be an ideal time and we are not getting any younger. Plus, my hubby is not wanting to be like Ronnie Wood or Mick Jagger so he would rather not wait either
Any advice appreciated x

My sister has 3 kids and her partner was over 60 when they conceived all 3. All healthy and happy.

I wouldn’t say your partner is at Mick Jagger stage just yet! But I do think they recommend make take supplements if they are older and the sperm quality can decrease.

Good luck! X

I know male fertility declines a little with age. Might be worth him taking supplements. If you have any trouble, he can always go for a sperm test. Plenty of older men have children. As long as he is healthy and has a relatively healthy lifestyle it should be okay. Good luck!

Can you recommend a male fertility supplement?

I was told Wellmans Conception tabs and to be sure he gets 100% vitamin c a day..
personally also added a small dose of maca (500mg) and a small dose of omega 3 also... cant say if they have improved his issues yet

What's Maca?

I was told Wellmans Conception tabs and to be sure he gets 100% vitamin c a day..
personally also added a small dose of maca (500mg) and a small dose of omega 3 also... cant say if they have improved his issues yet

A friend of mine was 27,when she conceived, and her husband was 57 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back