Anybody else waiting a while b4 ttc?

Bod

Reaction score
I posted in here about a month ago when I was having a big pregnancy scare, which turned out to be nothing at all, had us and all sorts of tests that turned up nothing. We have been together for 5 years now, not married but have recently moved into our big new house.
We had firmly decided that if we were we would be happy but it wasn't the right time for us. A couple of days ago I decided to speak to dbf as although we hadn't discussed starting a family the scare had made me think about it.
I had a couple of glasses of dutch courage to bring the topic up and to my complete suprise he was well up for up it. Although we are not planning to ttc until next may in order to ensure that we are financially secure. I'm so excited now and suprisingly he keeps ringing me whilst I'm at work to talk about various baby related things and keeps asking questions when we are at home about the more technical sides of ttc :oops:
Is anyone else having to wait a considerable amount of time before actively ttc? I don't like the wait but in a way its something so exciting to look forward to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back