Any1 had this experience

confusedmum

Reaction score
Hi all i had a positive test on the 3 July two days later I started bleeding but it was just like a regular period for me lasted 4 days no painful cramps and not too heavy then after this my test was negative so after it had stopped I never had another bleed continued ttc I never had a bleed since July so I took a clear blue digital test on the 20/9 and it flashed up pregnant 1-2 weeks I went to visit my midwife on the 23/9 to complete my booking forms and book me for a dating scan she said it sounds like July was a chemical and then you had your period on the 5th July so we will put that you are 11 weeks.
My question is has anybody else had a clear blue weeks indicator be so wrong?
Thanks for reading have a nice day xx

If you are as far as 11 weeks then there is something called the Hook effect, it means pregnancy tests can't pick up on the really high levels of hcg and so can give misleading results. I've heard it said that if you dilute your wee with water you will get a stronger line, but I've never tried it.

i did a clear blue yesterday and it said i was 2-3 weeks i believe im more than that

im not at the doctors till the 5th October then ill have to wait for midwife appointments etc. from working it out from the first day of my last period i should be 7 weeks xxx

im not at the doctors till the 5th October then ill have to wait for midwife appointments etc. from working it out from the first day of my last period i should be 7 weeks xxx

I should be 12 weeks today according to my last bleed that midwife worked out the waiting is so annoying I just want to know for deffo how many weeks I am lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back