Any tips on keeping caffeine levels ok for when out for events

Debh09

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep my caffeine levels ok for when I'm out. Not sure how much caffeine is actually in a pint of Pepsi. I do know it's about half water same as pints etc. I always try limiting it to 1 or 1.5 pints at most as unsure of levels. There just doesn't seem to be many options at pubs I go to for non alcoholic drinks. I tend to just go for an orange juice but I find my taste buds are quite sensitive too to it haha! Anyone have any tips?

You can get decaf coke but I would choose other options for drinks like j20, lemonaide with a juice of some sort and I love Pineapple and lemonaide.

There are lots of nice fruit drinks in pubs and places to eat so plenty of choice.

To be fair I wouldn't worry too much about caffeine- as long as your not having 5+ drinks of the stuff a day!!

I have switched to decaf coffee and decaf coke and will drink other types of drinks. X

Last edited:
Diet coke contains more caffeine than regular coke. Can't remember the number but I used to just Google. X

Just stay away from anything brown if you can! Haha. I've craved Dr Pepper loads recently and I don't usually bother about soft drinks, weird.
I stick to fresh orange juice with lemonade, it's definitely been a craving of mine this pregnancy

Last edited:
I have a fizzy drink almost everyday. It's the only thing Iv wanted this pregnancy. Iv not cared about caffeine content really. Iv just swapped to decaf coffee and tea. If I go out and have a few cokes I have orange and lemonade. Plus I don't eat chocolate so i didn't need to look at the coffee in them.

Fizzy is the only think that quenches my thirst! I usually drink Coke Zero but ive switched to caffeine free Diet Coke, however restaurants etc don't serve it. If I'm out I usually have one glass or bottle of Diet Coke as that's within the limits and then switch to J20 or something non fizzy.

I had been addicted to fizzy juice this while pregnancy but havnt really worried about the caffeine content. I only have one decaf coffee in the morning and the rest of my fluids is diet fizzy juice or diluting juice. Xx

Was out at a gig a few nights ago and they did an alcohol free lager - had a bottle or two heheh
Felt obliged to mention to the couple who were next to me that it was non-alcoholic, nothing screams motherhood better than a heavily pregnant woman with a beer lol

Was out at a gig a few nights ago and they did an alcohol free lager - had a bottle or two heheh
Felt obliged to mention to the couple who were next to me that it was non-alcoholic, nothing screams motherhood better than a heavily pregnant woman with a beer lol
I remember when pregnant with my first, I had a becks blue in a beer garden (non-alcoholic) and the looks I got because of my 37 week bump! Lol x

I went to a party a few weeks back and had non alcoholic wine in a wine glass. I also felt I had to tell everyone I spoke to that it was non alcoholic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back