Any Tena ladies here?

HollyHobby

Reaction score
Well the time came to buy some :oops:

I keep feeling hitting off my bladder and I am peeing a bit without knowing, please tell me it aint just me!!!

I hope it isnt just an age thing and i have been doing my pelvic floors!!

love, piddly pants mum to be :cheer:

It's me too, and I'm 20 years old. I've always had a weak bladder but this really takes the pi$$... I was getting dressed the other day, therefor naked. And all of a sudden with no warning, I just started to dribble wee. :shock: :lol: I think I'll be investing in some. :oops:

aww thank you for peeing yourself too :hug: :hug: :hug: :rotfl:

You're half my age so I can tell my hubby that cos he thinks its an age thing :shakehead:

I hope it doesn't get much worse for us as time goes on! :hug:

I'm 26 and I noticed this problem over Christmas so had to get myself some tena lady haha! I swear little one is using my bladder as a bouncy castle..! :wink: It comes out really randomly as well - can just be walking in town! xxx

I think we have just got to laugh at it.
Every pair of knicks in the washing basket I have peed in them :rotfl:

haha bouncy castle sounds pretty cute! although i know it doesnt feel it!!

OMG so glad you've started this thread. It's not just me! If i sneeze, laugh too much or run (not that i do that often) a bit of wee comes out. Also when i'm sick in the mornings it's hard to know if i should face the toilet or sit on it :oops: I'm already worrying about the start start of summer as i get terrible hayfever so will be very sneezy by April!

Hollyhobby - you think bouncy castle sounds cute but can you imagine if we actually went on a bouncy castle ourselves? We'd all be weeing :rotfl:

PMSl <--- now we all do :rotfl:

yeh i dont think i could be on a bouncy castle right now, although Tena lady means I can do what I like now - i am freeeeee :)

Lol yeh sneezing and :puke: , the times I have stood there :puke: with a stream running down my legs but i learnt to pack with loo roll first :wink:

I'm glad I'm just having the one baby, id ont think I could go through all this again to be honest! Although I'm having a right good laugh today :rotfl:

This has just started happening to me, I keep running to the loo thinking I'm bleeding but its discharge or a bit of wee :oops:

I have to stop what I'm doing, cross my legs and tense if I'm going to sneeze :roll: :lol:

I laughed too much the other day and a bit came out and went on my pjs', how embarrassing :oops:

im seriously glad im not the only one this is happening to! havent quite brought the tena yet, t be honest im a lil embarressed about getting them when im with hubby! might order online!

My blood pressure dropped when I was in Boots the other week so I left him there holding breast pads and tena lady in the queue while I went and sat down :wink: :lol:

God I am so glad it's not just me! I thought my waters had broken the other day! :lol:
Not that is gushed out or anything, but just a trickle was enough to send me panicking!

Bought my first packet yesterday :oops:

Every now and then I get this...odour and I know it means baby has been jumping on my bladder. Don't want that...

Sue

So glad this is not just me.

It feels horrible and is so embarassing.

Have a few good days where it dosent happen so the tena go back to being shelved then...uh oh. It's like baby Jackabella knows a has a good old kick of my bladder.

While we're talking about down there... has anyone noticed swollen bits :oops: after a bath??? Or shower?!?! :think:

x

Yes, the swollen bits are not just you either! Goodness me, where else could we discuss all this stuff in relative secrecy without the embarrassment of saying it out loud?
Thank god for this forum x

Shinymac said:
Yes, the swollen bits are not just you either! Goodness me, where else could we discuss all this stuff in relative secrecy without the embarrassment of saying it out loud?
Thank god for this forum x

why does it do this!?!? it freaked me out last week bigtime! x

I have noticed some dribbling over the last week or so and have been wearing panty liners but it has been feeling a bit damp (!) so bought some bladder weakness pads yesterday! I got the always ones as I was too embarrassed to buy tena lady - how silly!

I've been trying to remember my pelvic floor exercises!

I also have *ahem* swollen bits :oops: it all just feels funny down there, but I put it down to wearing my tena lady all the time lol! xxx

And I thought I was the only one!

DD Lauren has a tendancy to jump on my stomach causing a little wee to escape. It's so embarrasing and it's now starting to happen when I walk out and about.

I'm definitely going to buy some Tena Lady ASAP! I never thought at 27 I'd be on my way to incontinence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back