Any symptoms showing?

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!!!

It has been now 4 days that I have those period pain like almost constantly. Sometimes they are stronger than others but they are always there. People have told me the baby has dropped, whih I think it is true because my breathing is so much better and baby is right at the front of my belly and I can even see his heartbeat , making my skin jump slightly. I can feel also his head pressing on my pelvis very often and sometimes I need to walk like a duck it is so like I am going to drop baby. My discharges are more abundant too.

Could it be signs that my body is preparing for an early labour, I am only 35 weeks or just normal signs at this stage? I wanted to phone the midwife to ask her but I never had time at work and I come back late at the moment so nobody is there.

thanks,
nathalie

I'm in your shoes.....
I saw the midwife yesterday and mentioned the period-like pains to her that I've had since last Thursday. She confirmed that baby had moved head down and that period-like pains are very normal. The discomfort has shifted from diaphram to lower back causing these sensations.
She didn'nt agree that early labour was possible - just body adjusting and baby putting pressure elsewhere.
Don't worry!!!! Just keep that bag packed - you never know!
I'm here if you want to chat.
Emilia xx :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back