Any room for me?

kra0

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wanted to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me! I'm 4 weeks today and just had my pregnancy confirmed at the doctors. I've had spotting on and off the past few days but it seems to have eased off now and the dr was happy enough! So I'm not getting my hopes up just yet as I had a MC in Sept but wanted to say hello and get to know you all :) xx

Last edited:
Hello,
Welcome!

Hope you have a wonderful and healthy 9 Months

xx

Hello and welcome to PF. Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months xx

Hi, and welcome to PF :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi ladies, just wanted to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me! I'm 4 weeks today and just had my pregnancy confirmed at the doctors. I've had spotting on and off the past few days but it seems to have eased off now and the dr was happy enough! So I'm not getting my hopes up just yet as I had a MC in Sept but wanted to say hello and get to know you all :) xx

Wow congrats hun!!

How comes you didn't make an annoucement? :shock:

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

xxxxxxxxxx

she did it in girlies room carnat

kiera :hugs: so pleased for you hunny, i remember speaking about your mc so i know you must be scared but FX for a sticky bean hunny soo pleased for you hopefully i will join you soon sweety

kiera :hugs: so pleased for you hunny, i remember speaking about your mc so i know you must be scared but FX for a sticky bean hunny soo pleased for you hopefully i will join you soon sweety

Oh right - I haven't asked to join so don't go in there!

Congrats once again though Keira

xxxxxxxx

Yay Keira!! Here's hoping everything turns out brilliantly this time :) Bleeding really does seem very common especially around the time your AF would be due so don't worry, I'm sure this little one will be fine! xx

Wow congrats hun!!

How comes you didn't make an annoucement? :shock:

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

xxxxxxxxxx

I was putting it off as I was having some spotting but my GP seems happy so I can now come back here and hopefully stay this time! I'm sure I'll worry the whole way through though. Thank you and I really hope you can be here soon xx

Thanks again lynette, I really hope to see you here soon xx

Congratulations & welcome to Tri 1 :) x

:wave: Hello! Welcome to Tri 1, congrats on your BFP. Wishing you a health 9 months xx

congrats and fx it all goes well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back