Any progress? *Updated OPK from CD13*

xSebbiesMumx

Reaction score
I'm convinced my eyes are sending me a bit loopy!, so far I've taken 3 tests and the first I got a shadow of a line, but I can't decide if there's any progression in the lines..

Top test is from CD2, middle is CD5 and today's is the bottom at CD7

I'm so out of practice since the last time I used ovulation tests was 4 years ago and my cycles are so unpredictable since I came off my pill 10 days ago!

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Well..Todays seems to be the darkest one ive had so far and I'm on CD12..Thoughts? :)

20160326_125637_zps4fdjvng0.jpg

Looks very good! But to me it doesn't look as dark but I personally would DTD just incase, tomorrows may be darker though xx

Thanks guys!! Two from today at CD13..Top is morning and bottom is afternoon!! I have to be close now..surely haha! But I doubt I'm gonna conceive this cycle as my other half is now laid up with belly ache :( so I don't think I have a cat in hells chance this cycle so might as well just wait for AF to get me! :(

Yes bottom one is definitely positive, I hope your oh is feeling better and manage to dtd, you still have a day or 2 after a positive until ovulation then the egg can survive up to 24hours after that. Good luck.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back