Any other Runners about?

katie88

Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

To keep myself from POAS all the time (and when im not at work of course) i'm a runner :) I run mainly marathons (I've run 35 in the last 2 year and aiming to get to 50 before Christmas) but will pretty much run any distance or race! I have 2 full marathons this weekend which i'm excited about!

Anyone else out there run to take their minds off trying to get a BFP? And to stay healthy of course ;)

Very healthy lol!
I'm not a runner but I am just starting out to run so I can get fit and healthy. I would like to be able to do at least half a marathon by the start of 2017.
I am really enjoying it so far, like why didn't i do this year's ago?! Aha.
Hope your not waiting to long for your bfp, I'm still waiting for myou sticky one to! The main reason I'm getting healthy lol. All the best :) x

I am also a runner! I ran a half marathon while 28 weeks pregnant with my second baby. It was kind of agonizing but I'm proud now! I haven't been able to keep up with the running this pregnancy but can't wait to get back to it after baby is born!

I was, used to run about 3 miles every evening when my husband got back from work!

I've never participated in a marathon ever but I do run everyday. I can only do 2 miles everyday because the place where I run is uphill.

I am, I did Amsterdam marathon a few weeks ago (first Mara) have done halfs and am in a running club. XC season now!!

I tried running once, and I thought I was going to collapse into puddle of sweat on the pavement... I'm more of a swimmer or pilates girl myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back