any one????

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
Dont no if anyone has experienced this and what result they ended up with but i was due AF on the 9th and it is now the 14th. well on the 12th i started to get browny stuff when i wiped . i am now into the 3rd day and every now and then i still get the odd bit of brown or pink. there is not alot there to even use a towel. as anyone had this before and got a BFP or af to follow. i dont mind if its af but i have NEVER spotted before a period its usually all or nothing. this is why i am not testing cause i just assume it may be af on the way and didnt want to waste more money.
any advice
xx

I'd probably do a test, just to be sure. Sounds promising - Good Luck!

Could be implantation bleed! Id test definitely! good luck :pray:

i thought implantation too
definatly test! buy a cheapy one and try with that if needbe!

i would say test, as there is no way i could sit and not know asda ones are really good and only a couple of pound or if you are near a poundland those ones are good.

It could also be unexplained pregnancy bleeding which happens to many women around the time or a bit later than AF is due. I can't remember exactly but I think maybe 30% of women have unexplained bleeding during early pregnancy. It is normal and nothing to worry about.

If AF is late I would def test.

dont want to put a damper on things but ive had a few of these when i miss a period but no BFP

But my sister had this 1 day in a week and 1 in the next week and got her BFP, a few days later.

sorry im confusing u even more aint i lol. I'D defo test at least u will kno then.

well no need to test now.....it decided to get heavier this morning. at least i know now. ah well here is to next months BFP. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back