any one tryed these??

Dee1985

Reaction score
im just about to order this of ebay..... any one used them before? would you recomend it?? its a baby swaddle

02_21.jpg

"Swaddling soothes newborns and can reduce symptons of colic by recreating the familiar, comforting snugness of the womb. Swaddling also reduces the incidence of the startle reflex, which can upset babies and increase the frequency of crying. New research also shows that swaddling may help reduce the risk of SIDs by promoting better sleeping when infants are on their backs.

Soft fabric wings hug your baby close and stay securely in place. As baby grows, wings readjust for a perfect fit.

Easy nappy changes and quick cooling. The leg pouches pop down for easy nappy changes with no need to unwrap baby's arms. The SwaddleMe wings are easily opened to prevent overheating."

I have one, bt only used it a couple of times for feeding Charlotte, there ok.

worth buying? or should i just use a blanket like most people do?

I bought one that cost about £15 from mothercare, Rhys is 5 weeks on wednesday and I haven't used it!! My advice would be buy one if you need one at the time.

Id save your money hun! use a blankie.
unless you get it v.cheap.

its £10 brandnew of ebay... to be honest i think im just getting adicted to ebay, but cheers for the advice il save the money.. every penny matters at the mo trying to get all the final things ready for baby

Im sure you could spend your tenner on something more needed!!
Sorry if i put you off!

NO IM GLAD U TOLD ME, WHEN I WAS PREG WITH DIOR I BROUGHT LOADS OF THINGS THAT JUST WASNT NEEDED I WISH I HAD SOME ONE TO GIVE ME ADVICE

omg tell me about it, i could open a baby shop with the stuff i bought and never needed, then i still had to go out and spend a load of money on stuff i did need but never bought :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back