any one tryed these??

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Dee1985, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

im just about to order this of ebay..... any one used them before? would you recomend it?? its a baby swaddle

[​IMG]
    "Swaddling soothes newborns and can reduce symptons of colic by recreating the familiar, comforting snugness of the womb. Swaddling also reduces the incidence of the startle reflex, which can upset babies and increase the frequency of crying. New research also shows that swaddling may help reduce the risk of SIDs by promoting better sleeping when infants are on their backs.

Soft fabric wings hug your baby close and stay securely in place. As baby grows, wings readjust for a perfect fit.

Easy nappy changes and quick cooling. The leg pouches pop down for easy nappy changes with no need to unwrap baby's arms. The SwaddleMe wings are easily opened to prevent overheating."

2. hels

hels Well-Known Member

I have one, bt only used it a couple of times for feeding Charlotte, there ok.

3. Dee1985

worth buying? or should i just use a blanket like most people do?

4. Kerry

Kerry Well-Known Member

I bought one that cost about £15 from mothercare, Rhys is 5 weeks on wednesday and I haven't used it!! My advice would be buy one if you need one at the time.

5. hels

hels Well-Known Member

Id save your money hun! use a blankie.
    unless you get it v.cheap.

6. Dee1985

its £10 brandnew of ebay... to be honest i think im just getting adicted to ebay, but cheers for the advice il save the money.. every penny matters at the mo trying to get all the final things ready for baby

7. hels

hels Well-Known Member

Im sure you could spend your tenner on something more needed!!
    Sorry if i put you off!

8. Dee1985

NO IM GLAD U TOLD ME, WHEN I WAS PREG WITH DIOR I BROUGHT LOADS OF THINGS THAT JUST WASNT NEEDED I WISH I HAD SOME ONE TO GIVE ME ADVICE

9. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

omg tell me about it, i could open a baby shop with the stuff i bought and never needed, then i still had to go out and spend a load of money on stuff i did need but never bought :doh: