Any one having bad dreams?

dani200420052000

Reaction score
Hi All!

I just wanted to ask.. The last 2 days I have had really bad dreams about my partner, 2mights ago in my dream he told me he was Gay and last night I had a dream that he was getting beat up by my family and friends and i was there and could not do anything about it.... I know it's sounds crazy but i woke up and i was panicking.....Will this be affecting my baby?

Also since I found out I was pregnant I have never had the trouble of sore breasts, is there something to worry about or should I just be gratefull that they are not sore?

Any advice would be grately appreciated..
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Hiya Danielle!

I know it's sounds crazy but i woke up and i was panicking.....Will this be affecting my baby?

I don't think any bad dreams or sense of panic your baby, though your baby may have been awoken in the night with your sudden movements. It is common for women to have bad dreams during pregnancy as you have such high levels of hormones in play.

since I found out I was pregnant I have never had the trouble of sore breasts, is there something to worry about or should I just be gratefull that they are not sore?

Don't worry about this...like some women have sensitive breasts when they have their period, others do not. Some women have a terrible time with symptoms - other don't - doesn't mean there is anything wrong, just the way your body handles what is happening inside.

Hope this reassures you!! :)

Hi Keiran!

Thankyou so much for your reply so soon....It's great having an online midwife....there are so many questions that every1 will want to ask you...

I am still not confident in my pregnancy, I am scared that when I go for my scan I am going to get told something crazy like my baby has no heart beat or your baby stopped growing at 6 wks or something crazy like that....

I can not be confident with this pregnancy since i miscarried in Jan... I suppose i will feel better when I get to hear my babies heartbeat.... Which I have not heard yet.

My sis has an edd of the day after me and it's so unreal how confident she is. I am just scared incase anything goes wrong again!

Even though so far everything has been great... no bleeding or nothing... I am just worried that when I go for a scan there will be no heart beat... I don't know y!

I never experienced painful breasts with my first two and I didn't get painful breasts before my AF either.

Since then, however, I do get painful breasts around my AF so I wonder if I will get them when I get pregnant this time?

As for dreams, I dream vividly every night, my Dad sufferes from it too, some mornings I wake up exhausted!!

Sweet dreams xxx

Hiya Danielle.

Try not to stress out too much about your pregancy.

You are now 12 weeks, and have passed that milestone heading into your second trimester. Be reassured that most of your baby's vital development has already taken place now. Most midwives will not listen for a heartbeat until around about now-15 weeks as it is not always easy to pick up as the fetus will often float deep in behind your pubic bone, you will hear your baby soon.

Keep smiling and all will be fine :)

Hi Keiran!

Thankyou so much for your advice... I think I feel a little more settled now.... You are a STAR!

Dani
On the dream thing, I've been having terrible nightmares about people taking away my baby, right through to really graphic miscarriage dreams, I think it's to do with the hormones, also the fear of losing my baby.

It's quite scary aint it. I hate having them... Have you had a miscarriage previously? You seem like me really worried with this pregnancy!

Nope, I haven't. This is my first pregnancy so it's all new and frightening. I have spotting which they think is down to a cervial erosion, but everytime it happens I wonder if it's going to get heavier and worse. I'm also worried that the stress of what's happening with work is going to make me miscarry, it's hard to stay positive sometimes, even though I am lucky to be having a bub, just can't relax.

Just thought I would let you's all know. I said 3 wks ago that my sis was preg and expecting her 1st baby the same time as me... I was so happy, some one to share this great experience with!

Well yesterday unfortunatly my sis miscarried.. I am gutted the day before that she heard a strong baby heart beat then all of a sudden nothing! When she text me to tell me yesterday, I was/am heart broken that this has happened to her, she is saying she is ok. But I just think that she is putting a brave face on...

I can't understand.. I thought that when you are meant to reach 3month that miscarriage decreases, It did not in her case....

It now makes me worry weather this will happen to me, I was just starting to feel confident in my pregnancy now I feel so unconfident again!

My mum had bought a lotta stuff for us both and I just feel bad... When I have my baby it will be memories that my sis would of had her baby too....

Just thought I would let you's all know whats happened....

i am so sorry to hear about your sis, my thoughts are with her.

i felt exactly the same that when i went for my scan there wouldn't be a baby or it would be really bad news. but thankfully i had my scan and it was all ok, it is just nerves just try to keep calm and stop stressing and i will keep my fingers crossed for you.
i hope all goes well.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back