Any one else's LO sleep move!!!!????

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
I have a camera in LO's room as im guna take away his sides from his cot from around his toddler bed as im an over worrier so im guna worry when i take the sides off as the first time i tried about 2 months ago in his toddler bed but he had gotten off from the side of the toddler bed as the little gap is left with the bed guard next to the gap and he had gotten on the floor and cried next to the door so had to put him back in his cot as he must of felt safe as he slept but i only poor camera in his room cos so that i can see him get out of bed when the sides are off, the baby monitor does the crying but cant actually see if he falls or gets stuck or hurts him self so today i put camera in his room and he sleeps ok until now and ive seen him sleep move hes been down the bottom of the bed so i put him back up to the bed he is asleep as ive moved him he eyes were closed its scary hes been bopping on the bed legs moved about hes not crying nothing.

Saying that though my niece said to me when she seen the camera to tristans room she said shes saw a figure in his room now thats making me worry lol my niece is only 11. ive never seen ghosts lol.
I'll be glad when tristan feels alot better in his room as i need to put lock on his wardrobe in his room as thats another reason i put camera in there got to sort his room out this week!!

Any other babys sleep move ? or if this is the word for it ? lol :D x

Once i know he feels safe in his room and that his rooms sorted to how i want it to be as ive not long put carpet in there but it wasnt flat enough so i will be needing to take everything out flatten it down cut off the excess bits room the way it should be i wont need the camera in there. i have wondered why hes woke in the night crying cos hes a right fidget lol x

My LO does it quite often, she sometimes just sits up in bed then lies back down, or sits there crying for me when im rite there, walks downstairs and stands in living room doorway, it can be quite freaky but im used to it now. Hoping its something she'll grow out of xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back