Any one completely off food?

sammh18

Reaction score
Hi all,
This is my second pregnancy but by god is it already different scale of last one I'm off food and have no desire to eat but I'm absolutely starving! Is it normal to be off food and unwilling to eat? I have no nausea or anything just no interest in food

Thanks

Sam xx

Hey! Yup, I've been similar to you for a good few weeks now. I've had to force myself to have something little often and break up the day - nothing seemed to work or trigger and "ooh yum yum" effect. However unlike you I've had bad nausea alongside which doesn't help. Hopefully it will clear up for you soon! Xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I've also been forcing myself to eat �� I'm hoping over time will subside! I hope your nausea goes soon xx

I'm ravenous all the time but fed up of eating, I feel that's all I've done for the last week! :wall2:

I had the same too, luckily it has settled a bit now though!

Yep , I've lost a few pounds because for a few days I grazed on fromage frais,crackers,fruit and no real meal to speak of.It will pass though I'm sure, I'm now starting to get hunger pain and wanting to eat (cravings have kicked in) so I'm fussy with what I want but I am eating.Hope it passes soon for you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back