Hi So I posted on the difficulty conceiving pages as I thought there maybe some people on there that found themselves in the same position, but doesn't seem anyone is. I went for a private fertility test last week, as I was approaching 36, have wanted children my whole life and finally think I've found the one. I've been told I have an AMH of 2.6 and abnormally small ovaries, meaning I had a small reserve that the average woman to start with, he couldn't see my left ovary and only counted 4 follicles in my right numb.. I was hoping to freeze some but they told me no.. they said I was below what they considered low fertility and if I wanted to try and conceive naturally I had to go now - I don't even have a year, then he followed up with if I start having night sweats or my periods stop to contact them and they will get me HRT straight away to prevent my uterus shrinking further and I might be able to have IVF with a doner egg... as I'm heading to menopause and due to that they refused egg freezing in my case. Numb. I've only been with my BF a year and although I know he wants children and cares about me and we've talked about it and wanted to move in together once his house is sold with his ex (she's clinging on for dear life 2 years after they split up) I know he isn't ready yet, I've told him everything and bless him he has stayed with me every night since. he said he needs time to think and he hasn't said no and I shouldn't right him off he just stupidly thought he had forever and his feelings haven't changed about me his timeline has he just needs to think about what he wants and when but I'm frightened any decision he makes is because he is a nice guy and wants to do the right thing and if he decides to make the jump it will be for the wrong reasons and it will be so stressful and I don't want him to resent me , I feel guilty he has had to deal with me crying myself to sleep the last 4 nights, but on the other hand if he says he isn't ready can I give up this slim chance of biological motherhood half of me is so glad I tested the other half is devastated has anyone gone through this tough decision with their OH and come out the otherside?