any one 100% ready?

Dee1985

Reaction score
is any one completely ready for baby now?
eg nappies clothes cot nursery pushchair?

im trying so hard to be completely ready as Dior came early and i had nothing not even a hospital bag or pushchair
but the list is never ending!!!!!!!!!!

ild love to be completely ready and sit back and wait for baby to arrive

Hi Dionne,

I have the nursery ready I brought loads of baby grows then realised that I had brought the wrong size so I only have 9 newborn grows and vests the rest are for 15lb babys and I have about 20 of them :lol:

I havent got my labour bag ready yet and I have brought some nappies I have the bottles and steriliser but havent got any blankets yet.

I am hoping to get myself sorted in the next week or two.

I have the cot and my parents brought us our pram which they are keeping until the happy event, we also have the car seat, we are quite prepared actually but I just dont feel it.

I bet you have been worried about your son coming early?

Sarah

I keep thinking that I have loads of time left and then I look at ticker 40 days OMG just 40 days and I have LOADS TO DO!!!!! Don't really know where to start in fact better go and start now!

its working out so expensive, i thought i wouldnt need any thing as Dior is only 1yr old but she still uses every thing.

and because Dior was my first every one was like
"oh what can i buy for the baby"
my mum got Diors pushchair partners mum got cot and car seat
sister got bouncy chair
work got me the baby bath and sterilizer but no one wants to no with the second baby!!!!!!!

yh abit worried about my boy coming early but as long as i get to 34weeks i aint bothered.

im all ready except for my labour bags but i know what going in them ive made a list and i could soon lay my hands on everything i needed its all here ready just needs packing which im definately going to do in the next 2 weeks :D xxxx

u are soooo lucky rach wish i was ready
i get paid fri so this weekend i got loads to get

i just got carried away in the early stages of pregnancy hun at least you got it all to look forward to im just bored now and still got a long wait yet
:wall: xxxxxxx

how many weeks were u when u had your son?

40 by my dates hun 41 by scan dates xxxx

i wonder if il go early like i did last time?
i wonder if there is a pattern if u have one prem the next one more then likely will be?

Hola,

We've been ready for quite a while now, several weeks. I had nothing else to do and couldn't wait any longer. I keep going into the nursery & looking at everything. Just need a baby now.
We are going to be using the Bambino Mio re-usable nappies and I put the nappy liners on the cloth bits today! :shock: I get bored :lol:

I've read that if our Mum's gave birth early then there's a good chance daughters will, my older bro. was 3 1/2 weeks early & I was 6 weeks early, I'm so hoping my LO will be early, I got a feeling he's going to be a lazy arse & stay where he is. Booooooo! :lol:
Dionne, would you like this bub to be early then?

Nicki.x :D

hi nikki i would like baby to be early but no earlier then 34 weeks as then he might have probs breathing and stuff. but having Dior at 35weeks was great, she needed no help breathing and came home with me she was healthy.. i dont think i could go fullterm with out going insane
my mum has had 6children i was first born on my due date then
every baby got earlier after that the earliest 34weeks. and he weighed 7lbs

Hi It would be fantastic to go in at 35 weeks im 35 weeks and 1 day i can't even walk as her head is so low down. Iv'e been having really painfull braxtons. Im kinda hoping selfishly ill go now i must admit. Its just so long I lost a baby 2 months before i got pregnant so i feel so tiered of being pregnant i was only six weeks but 2 lots of morning sickness is straining. about having all the stuff ready i have i good family and my sisters baby is just 4 months so i have a lot of second hand stuff she never even got to wear. I have just finished her nursery just painted the walls yellow and baught disney babies accesories of e-bay we have finished off now now but only with a great deal of help from others. It will come together.

ill try and send some hunny im new to this internet millarky it might be a couple of days when get my sis round i got them on my phone its just tranferring them

im the same hun, my partner is a computer nerd he does all mine for me x

Yes am completely 100% ready and have been for weeks now. As most of you know this is my 5th child and my 1st was 2wks early then I had 4wks early then one was 6wks early and then my last was 3-4wks early. This one started coming at 33-34wks and has been playing possum since!!! :wall: She is high up and doesn't seem to wanna come out!!! So with us thinking that she would be early because I NEVER make it to term we've had bags packed and ready to go and we've had everything that she needs. Now we sit here anxiously waiting her arrival!!!!

xoxo Ree

hi ree, im scared of this happening to me because my lil girl came 5weeks early due to my waters breaking i have been for a scan recently and told i am carrying alot of water so there is a high change my waters will break early again i get paid fri and amgoing to be 100% ready for baby after the weekend but my worst nightmare is then going fullterm as from day 1 iv been thinking il go early :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back