any nub theory experts? :)

Laura1992

Reaction score
I have no idea what the nub even is, but if anyone has any guesses! Waaay too early still, I know. They're identical so they should be same sex xxx

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 3.48.26 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 3.48.26 PM.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 24
I don't know about the nub theory, but I reckon they're girls :). When do you find out? x

Congrats, mine are both boys but both look different on the scans so cannot help with theory but for a fun guess I'm going to say boys :) x

More from skull theory, I would say 2 blue bundles!

I don't know about the nub theory, but I reckon they're girls :). When do you find out? x

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow, so not for another 5-7 weeks I guess! What made you think girls? :) xx

I just looked at them and had a feeling hehe. I want to look into that nub theory now though!!! You can get private gender scans before then :). xx

As a heads up though with the private gender scans, they want £90 give or take depending where you go the minute you mention multiples .... They are the prices in Manchester anyway, could be different where you are so worth looking into x

My partner thought they looked pink haha, they'll probably be blue though because we can't come up with any boys names.

I won't go for an early private gender scan, I will wait it out I think! xx

My partner thought they looked pink haha, they'll probably be blue though because we can't come up with any boys names.

I won't go for an early private gender scan, I will wait it out I think! xx

I think ours are boys because girls names were much easier lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back