Any Kiwis out there?

ukwahine

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a 28 year old Kiwi living in Scotland. I've a 5 year old daughter, and am 7 weeks pg with #2. After 3 years trying, we are so excited, but it all seems unreal...we haven't told our friends/family yet, because we want to tell our daughter first, so we're waiting 'till the end of the month, but it's so hard to not tell them..I can hardly contain myself! My EDD is Dec 3rd, which is pretty rough timing, because #1 was born Jan 3rd, so it's gonna make for a pretty skint month! :lol: I'm a bit nervous, too, because there is so much that time(wonderful thing!) has blocked out from my memory...but I'm sure it will all come flooding back. :?
Anyway, It's my first time on here, and I feel like I'm rambling, but it feels so good to be able to share my news at last! :D :lol:
Love and Light,
ukwahine

probabley sound stupid but whats a kiwi, i doubt very much your a fruit!

Hi Kirsty.. :lol: No, it's not a fruit..that would be a kiwifruit!! A kiwi is two things..an endangered species of flightless bird that is native to New Zealand, or a fond term for a New Zealand person. Trust me, if you ate a kiwi, you would be thrown in jail for a healthy stretch!! :lol:

Hi I am a KIWI lol and I dont mean the endangered Bird, :D

I'm also due dec 3rd,
I live in Nelson, and Have a 5yr DS a 4yr DD and Step kids DS16 DD13

Hi, :D ,wow, it's cool that we both have the same EDD! I'm from Napier/Hastings, BTW, and I've never been to Nelson, but we hope to , if we can ever afford a holiday back to NZ. LOL, not likely to happen this year, anyway! So are you having any m/s? I'm not, exactly, I just feel ropey, all the time! I can't wait to tell everyone that I'm pg. Have you told your family yet? We plan to tell DD next weekend..but it's really hard!
It's amazing how many people bring up babies and pregnancy in coversation when you 're pg, LOL, or maybe I'm just noticing it more!! Anyway, thanks for replying, it's nice to read somebody who types in the same accent!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back