any ideas???

chloe123

Reaction score
i've been having a small amount of really really light brown cm today, and a couple of days ago too, i am having cramps still, but they are only mild and arnt all the time.

is this normal? has anyone else had this? should i be worried???

im paniking a bit as its my first so dont really know what to expect!

xx

TMI WARNING!!! :shock:

im still getting cramps, but only every now and then, and they are only really light, but yesterday when i went fo a #2 (sorry tmi!!!) there was a bit of blood there, it went straight away, and i had no pain at all and nothing since, what could it have been? was a bit constipated, so could it have been where i was straining too much???

i have the dr's 2moro again should i tell them???

xxx

hiya hun... it poss you maybe cut a little when having no.2 so thats were the blood came from.

as for other bleeding it is brown which suggests old blood so thats a good thing.. the cramping could just be ligaments stretching a little but i would def get checked out to make sure.

I bled through first and 2nd tri so try not to worry cos bleeding doesn't always mean it'll end badly :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

it all sounds like normal spoting hun, ive had it with both my children and as long as its painless then your fine. Its just the baby getting comfortable inside, the cramps are normal too. There just your womb stretchingand it can be a bit uncomfortable an make you over panic. Just relax when you get the cramps.

If at all they get painful and you get more blood consult your doctor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back