Any Ideas?

nicki

Reaction score
Dh and I are making a 2007 calendar for our Mums for Christmas of Jamie.
We are going to theme each month as best we can for example December will be Jamie with a santas hat on, sitting with tinsel, presents etc.

We took some photos today for July - a picnic.
100_3551.jpg

November - making the Christmas cake.
100_3578.jpg

January - Wrapped up warm in the cold.
100_3554.jpg

We are quite stuck for October tho. We did think of Halloween but don't have anything at all linked to it, unless I can find some bargains in town on Monday, we want to keep the cost to a minimum so don't want to buy outfits from shops etc. Any ideas what we could do for it or how to set a scene? :D
Or if you have any other ideas for other months? :D

how about taking him to a park with leaves on the ground like letting him pick up a good handfull and throwing them up in the air and as they are falling take the pic?
sorry if that sounds daft but great pics and a stunning idea for your mums im sure they will be so happy on x-mas day :cheer: :D

you need to surround him with conkers for ocotber!!! :D and big leaves of differnt colours!

Dress him like an Easter bunny for April! Ears should be easy to make and a little cotton tail.

Something Valentines-ish for February?

If you've a Morrisons by you ours is selling off Halloween stuff for 75p?

you could get him next to a snowman (fake) maybe real depends on the wather for January, hearts and red cut out lips for febuary ( Valentines day 14th) St patricks day is march, Irish theme, your babys birthday on april or Easter, May day for may, cant think for June, August bucket and pail and a suitcase for holiday term, thats a lovely idea making a calendar I was thinking of doing summit like that for myself but my wee guy wont sit still, im gonna have xmas cards made up at Asda think its 8 christmas cards for £5, and il dress him in a santa suit LOL XkelX

Hi

That is a great idea yoru photos so far are great, we did this a few years ago for my dad before Kiara was bron had each of us for our birthday months then family pics, its definetly a godo keep sake they can enjoy forever :)
Katrina

ahhh those pics are great ! he is just too cute.

We are doing the same apart from I was just going to use a photo from each month as aimee was born in jan so works quite well - and im too lazy to have good ideas like yours!

yeah i think october would be good with lots of autum leaves taken in the woods or something...

Father Christmas will be out soon in shopping centres and stuff, you should take his pic sitting on his lap for December.

Hearts for February, sunglasses for August :)

Those pictures are fantastic!! Not got any ideas other than what has been suggested but just wanted to say how great those pics are :D

a bunch of daffodils and a lamb for march :cheer:

budge said:
a bunch of daffodils and a lamb for march :cheer:

I thought of daff's but I don't think I can get them this time of year :( .

Thanks for the ideas :D keep e'm coming!

What a great idea Nicki, he seems to like having his piccie taken too :wink:

JaidyBaby said:
What a great idea Nicki, he seems to like having his piccie taken too :wink:

LOL he does, he's a right poser. He always looks at the camera :rotfl:

aww there great.

For feb - sit him on the bed surrounded by paper hearts and fresh rose petals.

March - baby farm animals

September - amongst the trees with there lovely autumn colours

how about usinf the easter bunny thing for march and then take him out in the rain for april - april showers!

you could dress him in ribbons and bells for May - mayday - morris dancers!!!! he will never forgive you when he is older though :lol:

maybe with an icecream for one of the summer months - you know that wont be hard to get him to pose for!!!

get him out there today in this fog for the cotber one - few leaves like the others said and bobs your uncle!

great idea - love the pics you've got already - might have to steal your idea for my grannies!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back