Any ideas to switch off, I'm so stressed :(

Gemsy

Reaction score
Been dealing with staff issues at work the last two days. OH has tried to take most of the strain off me (its our business), but I'm really struggling to switch off.

I had 3 hours sleep last night, as I couldn't even start to drop off (that and the fact I was up weeing about every hour!). I feel awful :(

I've finished work now for the day, and I've had a nice long shower and curled up with the dog and my pyjamas!

Try a relaxing bath light candles some relaxing music x

A walk mayb or a relaxing shower or bath? X

You need to try and get rid of the stress thoughts - what usually works for you? A nice bath followed by a foot rub usually help me. A nice glass of wine in the bath with some nice music perhaps? Just try and focus on all the positives rather than the negatives, even though its your business and therefore more stressful - just try to remember it IS still JUST a job, and it's not worth getting yourself in a state for xx

Its so hard to switch off from work isn't it. I finished two weeks ago and I'm still up somenights thinking about it! I've even been in twice, my hubby has literally had to drag me back out.
I find distraction the key. I start thinking about something else equally consuming, like the baby, or a holiday etc. Or read a book/watch some tv, just to distract you!

Xx

My normal distraction would be a bucket full of red wine :lol: so that's out....although I may have a small one with my dinner! (small glass, not small bucket :lol: )

I did buy my hospital bag earlier, maybe I should start packing it!

Well, the joys of hormones, for once in a good way. I was reading at bed at 8pm....and I've just woken up :lol: must have fallen asleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back