Any ideas please

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by rossyrozela, Jan 28, 2012.

1. rossyrozela

rossyrozela Well-Known Member

I started bedding every other day from Cd8 then on Thursday i got asmiley face but bedded the next day which was on Friday not forgeting that i had also bedded on Wednesday. What are my chances here.I know sometimes we do the right thing at the right time but still no chance of getting pregnant

2. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Hi there - it sounds like you'd bd-d at the right times, although you could have bd=d on Saturday too just to make sure. Apparently, even if you do all the right things and both you and your partner have no fertility issues, there's still only a 20% chance of getting pg each month, so it may just take a while... have you watched the Great Sperm Race on channel 4 online - very interesting and explains how tricky it can be to get pg... Hope this helps and good luck :) xx

3. rossyrozela

rossyrozela Well-Known Member

thanks so much for your reply,i havent watched that sperm race yet and i think iam going to do just that