Any hints or tips to get kids to share a room?

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
My 2 1/2 year old and 9mth old are going to have to share a room for a while and they're beds are on opposite walls so not to disturb each other. My 9mth old sleeps in the day in the cot but at night he manages about half hour before screaming and waking his brother up! I had them both up an hour and a half before I could settle them both back down the other night! Any hints or tips would be great!x

Feel for you having issues with my girls,me and my girls all share a room as we live with my parents,the slightest noise and Layla who is almost 2 wakes,Eliza is 5 weeks and grunts etc last 3 nights Layla has woken constantly so Im sleeping on sofa with Eliza in mosses basket and my mum in my room x

My two will have to share a room. I'm keeping S in with us for as long as possible, it wont be so bad when she is able to go in a bed as we plan to get bunks.
AJ is used to having the room to himself so unsure of how he's going to take to it.

Sorry I have nothing of any use x

Thanks ladies last night he stayed in there all night he woke because he hot wedged in the corner and for some milk but went straight back off. I'm worried if I leave him in the basket any longer he'll fall out as he can crawl and stand now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back