any help please?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by rhian85, Nov 12, 2007.

1. rhian85

rhian85 Well-Known Member

sorry to burst in on u but could anybody advise me? me and OH have sex with out a condom until "the end" :oops: this month i was 23 days late for AF and when she arrived its been very very light - im usually heavy especially if i have been late with AF which im not usually. i dont have any other signs of prgncy apart from weeing and tired. BTW that could just be me.
    when i was prgnt with christopher i had every symptm in the book. could i be?

im also stuck because i don want to tell OH as we had a chremical prgncy in march and it really hit him. but i never keep money in the house to buy a test and he works 2 doors down from chemist. OHHH please help me :cry:

2. libs

libs Well-Known Member

chances are that if AF arrived - you're not - everyone can have an odd AF every now and then - you may have not ovulated that month (which happens) and can lead to a late AF.

Symptoms .. :wink: we all have symptoms EVERY month :wink:

wait and see if Af arrives next month - bet she does and you'll be fine. Or get a cheap hpt - poundland and wilkinsons do them - you should be able to afford them out of the normal weekly budget without anyone noticing :wink: :hug:

3. Redshoes

Redshoes Well-Known Member

My friend's successfully used the withdrawal method for over 10yrs and only got pregnant when they chose to, but I wouldn't advise anyone to not use anything, except at the 'end' as a reliable form of contraception. I think because of your chosen method it's probably something that would be welcomed if you were pregnant, and so I think you should talk to your OH, its not like you made a baby by yourself if you are pregnant, I'm sure he'd rather support you than not know??
    Very best wishes :hug: