Any guesses? Im sooooo impatient!

Sweetiepie1309

Reaction score
Hello girls

Anybody want to hazard a wee guess on the sex of my twinnies? Don't find out for another 3 weeks and for some reason the curiosity is suddenly killing me!

xxx

Attachments

• php0lqQnzAM.jpg
    php0lqQnzAM.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 22
  • phpaERRrVAM.jpg
    phpaERRrVAM.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 17
Nub theory, defo a boy :) penis looks like a fork.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Nub theory, defo a boy :) penis looks like a fork.

That was for the first scan, can't tell on second :)
It's odd because the shape of it is defo a boy, but the angle it is positioned is more of a girl, I'm just assuming the leg is holding it down from being in the natural boy position

So perhaps a boy and a girl then? Its 2 different babies. Thanks xx

So perhaps a boy and a girl then? Its 2 different babies. Thanks xx

That's all from one pic, can't tell on second one, first one, shape of boy, position of girl :) I'm just assume his leg is holding it from hanging normally (common)

I don't know any thories so can't guess sorry :( and it'd be abit difficult for you to do the bicarb test as there's two lol ooooh exciting x

I think first pic is a boy, second I think is def a girl!! wouldn't one of each be lovely!!

congrats on your twins

Thank you!! Yes one of each is my gut feeling but just lately Ive been thinking I better be mentally prepared for them telling us otherwise! xx

I would say forst scan pic a lil boy and second a lil girl xxz

What is bicarb test please? I would say boy first pic but not sure of second hun x

What is bicarb test please? I would say boy first pic but not sure of second hun x

U put a tablespoon of bicarb in a cup and about a cm of wee on top of it if it fizz its a boy if it doesnt it a girl xxx

I'd say girl and a boy!..they look soo different especially skulls so I'm guessing you get one of each! :) xx

I can't see the bicarb test working for twins, unless same gender, I do believe most common twins are non identical boy, girl twins..

I think boy first and girl second pic, huge difference in shape of their skulls. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back