Any guesses for twins?

Countrylife

Reaction score
I just had my scan and I'm 12 weeks and 5 days! I know it's very early days and im not sure if nubs are visible or what..
But I'm so impatient and so excited to eventually find out what they are :D
Twin A was super chilled with hands up by face most the scan, Twin B was having a party wriggling around so was hard to get any photos

aedd0fe9fa36b139b0df53916d0e5125.png 45d9c689d5344e6e3f7be9bd42e8577e (1).png

Eeep this is what I'm dreading lol! Nothing against boys and I'd love them all the same but so nervous! I'm a solo mum and know nothing about boys haha

Boys are wonderful, honestly. I've got a LB and waiting to find out what the next one is and I'm hoping for another boy. They are super loving - mine is definitely a mama's boy!

Two boys :) boys are amazing honestly you have nothing to worry about x
Nothing showed itself at my 12 week scan but was still pretty early, I'm counting down till im 18-20weeks for the next one :)

Eeep this is what I'm dreading lol! Nothing against boys and I'd love them all the same but so nervous! I'm a solo mum and know nothing about boys haha

I'm unsure about the scan pics but I'm the same with boys, I don't have a thing against boys and I wouldn't be disappointed if I'm having one but I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing with boy bits in terms of keeping clean, nappy changes, positioning, leaving extra space for their bits...at least with a little girl I was one and have the same bits so know how to look after them hahahah xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back