Any experiences?

confusedmum

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone had experienced this currently ttc and am in the 2 week wait has anybody heard of your youngest child sensing pregnancy before it's even confirmed my daughter has for the past few days been using her dolls dummy and asking me to hold her like I did when she was a baby to get her to sleep and she has gone from been very independent to wanting to go with me everywhere
She has never been like this before and my aunt asked if I had anything to tell her I said what You mean she said she could be telling you your having a baby I laughed as I never heard this before could my aunt be right
Has anyone else's child done this and they have been pregnant

Hi confused.. I wouldn't say my daughter sensed that I was actually pregnant but she sensed that we were talking about it a lot and definitely picked up on the fact we were trying.. I think this made her a bit insecure and she also wanted me to dress her like you would a baby, put a nappy on her and cradle her (she is 4!! I said no..) They can be quite intuitive but i'd say she's sensing that you'd like another baby. Good luck though with testing xx

My dd said to me 'you have a baby in your tummy mummy?' out of nowhere when we had only known a week or so and definitely hadn't told her. Whether it was coincidence I don't know lol but shocked me! X she's 3 BTW xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back