Any December Mummies to be?!?!

I'm due 15th so if I'm still pregnant at Xmas I'll be very annoyed! However my first was a due date baby so I'm hoping to be lucky this time round as well x

I'm due 20th December and my birthday is 22nd December! always said I would never have a baby around xmas becasue I know how miserable it is! when we worked out the dates I couldn't believe it I never even thought about that when we were trying!!

I'm due on the 19th December. My first date was the 23rd Dec. My nephew was born on christmas eve so at least mine and my brothers baby will both have very close birthdays xx

5th dec for me. Hoping it comes early though as I'm so inpatient!

The 17th. Very excited! Are you finding out?

I'm the 19th and finding out!! At the moment I'm just hoping its healthy first :)

I'm due Christmas Eve! I told my OH i'd be devastated if i miss out on my christmas dinner! Anyway word got to my dad and he promised one of them would get one to me! lol

The only thing im worried about is if it snows and i have trouble getting to the hospital! Not sure what i would have done without an epidural with my first baby!!

Atleast we'll all have wonderful christmas gifts! xx

Oooof I forgot I posted this! How exciting :D. We'll all have to keep an eye on eachother! Wonder who's cork is going to fly out on Christmas day haha!! I'm determined to have my christmas dinner first!! He's been warned!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Finley Thomas Kirkup - 26/07/2012
Theo Robert Kirkup - Due 28/12/2013

Last edited:
Hi ladie gona sound odd but I'm a December mummy and I jus updates my Fone and it signed me out of other forums an I can't remember wot it's called it another pregnancy on or uk or something anyone have any ideas xx

I couldn't find a thread! There's probably about 12! I'm due on the 28th of December, anyone else around that time?? I want to be able to have my Christmas dinner so I'll be keeping my legs closed from xmas eve to boxing day haha!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

:blue:Finley Thomas Kirkup - 26/07/2012:blue:
:yellow:Baby Bean No. 2 - Due 28/12/2013 :yellow:

you are due on the same day as me!!!!!!! eeeek!!!!!!:) so exciting!!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27