Any December Mummies to be?!?!

saralou5

Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread! There's probably about 12! I'm due on the 28th of December, anyone else around that time?? I want to be able to have my Christmas dinner so I'll be keeping my legs closed from xmas eve to boxing day haha!!

Make a pregnancy ticker

:blue:Finley Thomas Kirkup - 26/07/2012:blue:
:yellow:Baby Bean No. 2 - Due 28/12/2013 :yellow:

I am due on 20th December. I am really hoping it is not Christmas day want them to have a proper birthday.

My OH was due on 21st and born on 29th so I am hoping baby takes after his dad and hangs around.

I will most likley take that back when I am nine months.

My original date was 20th but been out faward to 1pth but still worried wull go over to xmas lol x

I'm guna pop a cork in on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day :L
I want the baby to have its own day not share it with a family holiday x

I've warned bubs that its not to get too comfy!! X

I'm due 17th - hoping its nothing like me & OH and actually decides to arrive on time :)

I'm due on 4th! Hoping to be on time or late this time, otherwise if it's like last time it could be a November birth instead!

I'm due on 17th! Hope baby arrives on schedule as the thought of having Christmas dinner in hospital is NOT appealing! :-( Mind you am sure none of us would care as long as our bubs arrive safely, :) Eek! Only 5 and a 1/2 months to go! :) xx

I'm due on the 31st, wouldn't have been up for partying anyway!

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'm due 22nd, its going to be an interesting festive season for us all!

We didnt plan these pregnancies to well did we lol! X

When I told my brother our due date he said 'Bloody hell, more expense around Christmas!' We have lots of winter bdays!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back