Any August and September 2015 mummies about?

MamaJay

Reaction score
Anyone here have there baby in august/september 2015. How are you finding motherhood? How are peoples baba's doing?? Mine learned how to sit up last week - yay! Still no rolling over- she archs her back...and thats how far weve got. Haha! Hope everyones enjoying it!

We are August '15 and doing ok!! My lo will be 6m on Valentine's Day and we will start weaning soon after that. He's rolling around now so it's only a matter of time until he's on the move!
Motherhood is great - exhausting and tough but he's such a happy little soul, all makes it worthwhile!
Back to work in June which I'm dreading and looking forward to in equal measures!

Last edited:
We are August '15 and doing ok!! My lo will be 6m on Valentine's Day and we will start weaning soon after that. He's rolling around now so it's only a matter of time until he's on the move!
Motherhood is great - exhausting and tough but he's such a happy little soul, all makes it worthwhile!
Back to work in June which I'm dreading and looking forward to in equal measures!

Im august the 26th! Started weeing her a few weeks ago. Going well she loveeees the food! Shes on two meals a day now (Mainly lunch and dinner) Transition has been pretty good.

She's is still mastering rolling over... she done it a few times but doesn't seem too interested haha. She sat up without any supports last week though which was fab! All for her jumperoo! Favourite thing in the world!

Aug 21st here, he's currently flinging himself about in his jumperoo which arrived today. We've been struggling with severe reflux but getting it under control now and he actually sleeps!! :dance:

Aug 21st here, he's currently flinging himself about in his jumperoo which arrived today. We've been struggling with severe reflux but getting it under control now and he actually sleeps!! :dance:

Ahhh jumperoo's are the best! my baby loves hers! Nice to see other mummies who had their baba's around the same time xx

Last edited:
I love the name Tallie!! Beautiful!! In August 22nd! Started weaning a few weeks back and he loves it!! He's rolled once burgers pretty lazy! Very laid back and content though. Also loves the jumperoo!!

I love the name Tallie!! Beautiful!! In August 22nd! Started weaning a few weeks back and he loves it!! He's rolled once burgers pretty lazy! Very laid back and content though. Also loves the jumperoo!!

Ahhh Thanks so much thats really sweet for you to say. I find people either hate it or love it haha! My dads portuguese and in spain we once knew an girl named Tallie. Thats where i got it from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back