Any advice?

Bethanybiggin

Reaction score
So last Wednesday I went for a private gender scan and the little one was misbehaving they were wriggling round too much for us to get a good picture therefore we have been told we are having a girl but because they were moving round to much we couldn't tell so they offered us another appointment this Thursday coming to see if we can get a better view
Any advice to stop little one wriggling round so much? I had water before we went in but apart from that that's it

Hiya. I'm afraid im not sure what you can do to stop baby wriggling around as I was in the opposite position..baby was in a difficult position on 20 week scan so they couldn't tell us so I booked a private gender scan and again baby was in a funny position so they told me to go for a walk have a fizzy drink and a chocolate bar to get baby moving!! If you are only drinking water then I wouldn't drink cold water as this could get baby moving. Depending on how far you are in your pregnancy then I don't think you need a full bladder anyway and obviously the further along you are the easier it is to see the gender. Good luck for your rescan xx

Try with the scan at a different time of day when baby might be asleep X

Walk around to rock baby to sleep. I have been told with all my scans to go for a walk to reposition baby but it just ends up making him fall asleep in the same position! Xx

I was told to bend forward and lean against a chair so my bum was stuck in the air, then vigorously wiggle my hips from side to side to get the baby to move position. It worked, but I'm still not sure if they didn't just do it to make me look like an idiot in front of the waiting room full of people! My husband found it hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back