Any advice

DarcyHodge

Reaction score
So after getting my hopes up and being so disappointed last month, and all my friends announcing their pregnancies I wanted to see if anyone had any aldvice like certain foods that help, or old wife's tales, fun things so I don't get all sad again and I can stay positive.
I read on another thread about Brazil nuts but I don't really like nuts however I'm willing to try.
Good luck to anyone trying xx

Aww really sorry Darcy. Just try keep positive :)

I don't know any wife's tales but have heard Brazil nuts - something to do with helping with implantation? X

That's it I'm trying the Brazil nuts lol ����

Think there is something about pineapple core - seen it mentioned somewhere but don't know what that's supposed to do lol x

Yep I was just taking folic acid, but a friend gave me her pregnecare conception tablets as she fell pregnant really quick. Can't do the pineapple as I'm allergic, I've just read carrots are meant to be good, at least I will be healthy eating lol

Grapefruit juice is meant to help you produce more ewcm. I tried it, but I couldn't stand the taste xD gave up aha

Last edited:
Oh! And I read something this morning, low fat milks are bad for fertility and have more problems conceiving, so drink full fat.
You need b6 in your diet, and if you eat alot of refined sugar and bread it uses up all the b6 needed for healthy reproductive organs :)

Right I'm not clued up on the lingo yet what on earth does ewcm mean I can't even work it out lol?

I don't eat much sugar or milk but will cut back on bread, I think the pregnacare tablets have got all the bits covered x

Egg white cervical mucas. The good cervical fluid, it looks like raw egg whites and is strechy. Usually comes around ovulation, to help sperm live longer and swim xx

Thanks I'll be off to the shops tomorrow to stock up, grapefruit juice will be nice and refreshing at the moment I don't know about you but it's melting in Scotland xx

Get your oh on zinc supplements good for sperm production. Pineapple core is to do with the enzyme to get you into labour.

Oh I forgot, red raspberry leaf tea. Helps your uterus. Do not drink after ovulation though, it contracts your uterus, incase your preg

Why are all these foods and drinks yucky, can it not be something like skittles or rolos haha

Lmao, red raspberry leaf tea is actually really nice, tastes like raspberry yoghurt. I got my bfp after drinking 2 cups a day from cd1 to ovulation xx

Why are all theses food and drinks yucky why can't it be skittles and rolos to boost fertility haha

I've heard that beetroot and apples are great but then again, everything that grows locally or best - in you backyard would be a healthy choice. Make sure not to eat foods that incraese your PH, check out the Web for more info.

I don't know if you're tracking temp, etc. but I find that to be helpful with the BFN blues... Being occupied with all the charting and tracking makes it a challenge to dwell. I've literally broken down into tears when AF arrived on me before, best to keep busy! Good luck Darcy!!

Also, there's a thread about that Soya supplement business, CockerMum posted a thread explaining the benefits to me; basically helps you ovulate by dropping your estrogen and it's a natural alternative to fertility aids. I'm rooting for you, honey! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back