Any advice would help

mrz85

Reaction score
Rumaisa keeps waking up at night thinking it s play time :wall2: she woke up at 2: 30 am and didn't settle after that! What can I do ?

How are her naps during the day? Is she teething hun? Xxxx

Sorry remind me how old she is? Is she 9 and a bit months? If so shes going through a leap xxxxx

She is 10 months 2 weeks , she don't nap after 3 pm and goes in her cot between 8 and 9 pm x

And yes she is cutting her bottom 2 teeth x

She's the same age as Toby, I knew they were similar, so it's not a leap then. It could be teeth trouble that's waking her then she's too awake to go back to sleep. Is she crying a lot? If she's not abs is just babbling, I'd be tempted to hear her to self settle.
A few nights a go T did similar and I eventually fed him and he went back off. Xxx

Sorry, I've started to cute Toby's naps down as he used to want to have 3-4 hrs naps during the day which made him worse at night, up at 4am! This morning he slept til 7am xx

I am trying to cut her naps down ,might see if she will settle herself if it happens tonight ,she just smiles and laughs she don't seem in pain or anything x

I have this problem sometimes too. Some times I just leave her and she goes back to sleep, others I give her a cuddle and/or feed her back to sleep xx

if alyssa wakes at night due to teeth etc and is happy i just leave her to it, if she cries i give her calpol or whatever she needs, give her a kiss and settleher then leave the room. she soon goes back to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back